Windows 11 Download:- Hello friends, today in this post we are going to tell you some information about Windows 11 ISO file 32/64 bit. That’s why you should read this post of ours very carefully. Windows 11 Download, Leaked News, Features, Release Date, System Requirement, Setup Size, How to Download and Install Everything is available in this post.
Soon after, users who were using Windows 10. By telling them about Windows 11, all the users have become crazy about this information. Which they can get this information very soon. If you are also very happy about Windows 11, then you should see the full article for your information. Only then you will know about Windows 11.
- 1 Windows 11 Download
Windows 11 Download
Friends, let us tell you that there is no fixed date available for the release of Windows 11 in any way. But friends Microsoft company has set a big program on June 24, 2021. Because in this program Microsoft company will talk about the next generation of Windows. Microsoft company has scheduled this event for June 24 at 11 am. That’s why many users are very happy with June 24. So we can expect them to announce the Microsoft company Windows 11 release date on that day.
A few years back in 2015, Microsoft company launched Windows 10. But Microsoft had the idea that they would not make another version of Windows. But, you know this time is a revolutionary time for technology and every day some new technology is being introduced in the market. Hence, Microsoft decided to launch Windows 11 for all users. But for now, you may have to wait for some time to download Windows 11.
Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file download
According to a survey, now lakhs of users have asked how to download Windows 11 on Google. Started searching like this. Even now many users have started searching for Windows 11 32/64 bit ISO files. If you don’t know, let me know. That this version of Windows 11 is yet to be released.
Perhaps some announcements should be made by the Microsoft company regarding the release of Windows 11 on June 24. Once Windows 11 is released and available for download, it will be available only on Microsoft’s official portal. With Baha, you can very easily download it to your PC or Computer.
- Windows 11 ISO File Download | Windows 11 Bit Complete Setup Guide | Windows 11 ISO File Download
- How To Setup Remote Desktop In Windows 11
For users who are using Windows 10 on behalf of Microsoft company, this company will provide Windows 11 ISO files for free. And also its users will not have to pay in any way for the new version. We recommend that you upgrade your OS to Windows 11 as soon as it becomes available.
Because after a certain deadline, Microsoft can even pay it. Then you have to pay some money to download it. Let me tell you that this Windows 11 ISO file bot will be available for 32 and 64-bit operating systems. You have to download the ISO file of the version according to your OS. Downloading these files is very easy.
Windows 11 Free or Paid – Price Details
It is likely that Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade for users who are already using Windows 10 on their system. But users who are still running Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 will have to pay some money to download it. But friends when Microsoft company ran a similar free upgrade method for Windows 10 in previous years. Many users had downloaded Windows 10 for free.
If making Windows 11 were available for free, it would go a long way for Microsoft to bring more users to the latest version of Microsoft Windows. It will also help in safely removing old operating systems from users’ devices that are no longer supported by the company. That’s why we would like Microsoft company download Windows 11 for free.
Windows 11 Leak News
Probably Microsoft company is ready to release Windows 11 on June 24, 2021. But let me tell you that this Windows 11 was already leaked on the Internet. Some key features of Windows 11 and many other details were leaked.
If you want to see, then you can be seen in the leaks that a new start menu has been prepared for the new version. Several other interface-level changes have been seen in the leaked news of Windows 11. For this reason, Windows 11 has taken time to release.
Let me tell you some new information about Windows 11 Windows 11 new start menu will have rounded corners and you will get a new startup sound in it. This upgrade will be a simpler and faster version of what we are used to in Windows 10. Windows 11 will include various pinned features such as apps, recent files, quick shutdown options, and more. You just have to wait a bit.
Windows 11 Features
- Something like this has a new start menu, taskbar, and search bar in it.
- Let us tell you that in this Windows 11 new animations are added while moving and dragging windows. Even opening, closing, and minimizing taps on a new Windows have different animations than in older versions of Windows.
- Featured add-ons to multitask with split-screen-like windows, grouping different task windows, etc.
- In Windows 11, you will find that touch controls have been greatly improved. Windows 11 will fix various problems that Windows 10 had.
- Let me tell you that a lot of new sounds have been added to Windows 11. Microsoft company did not make any significant changes to the sound after the release of Windows 10 in 2015. But now by not making such a mistake, Windows 11 will show you many new sound options.
- You will also have access to Dark Mode in Windows 11.
- You will find rounded corners in this: and you will not find sharp corners in it like in Windows 10. In this, the corners of the various bars will be rounded.
- And a lot of new icons have been added in Windows 11 which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
- A variety of new widgets have been added to this version.
- Let me tell you that there are still many new features of Windows 11 that we do not know yet. These features will be updated shortly.
Windows 11 System Requirements
The minimum required system requirement for the installation of Windows 11 is given below. You can see it here.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
Windows 11 Setup Size
If you want to see the leaked version of Windows 11, then you can check it out. For example, the size of the setup file (ISO file) of Windows 11 is 4.54 GB. Considering that the leaked version doesn’t have all the features at all, we can guess that the file size will be somewhere between 4.5 to 6 GB.
How to Download Windows 11
As we already told you the Windows 11, 64-bit version was leaked online and a lot of people have uploaded it to Google Drive. And Windows 11 is shared online. If you also want the link to download Windows 11 ISO file, then we have given it below for you.
We have shared the link to download Windows 11 ISO file for you in our post. But we do not recommend you to download and install this version as it may be full of malware. Hackers may have included some code in this file to steal your information, so please do so at your own risk. You stay away from it. If you want to download Windows 11 ISO file, then wait for some time.
How to install Windows 11 on 64 Bit OS
- We tell you how to download the ISO file from the download link.
- First, you take a USB drive (with at least 16GB of space) and make it bootable.
- And you can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- You then launch this Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO file you just downloaded.
- You have to take care not to change any other field and keep all of them as default and then you click on the start button at the bottom.
- Only then will Windows 11 be flashed on your USB drive.
- Then you plug this USB drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop or PC and then press the Boot key.
- Select the USB drive as the primary from the boot device options.
- Pressing the Enter button will start the Windows 11 installation process.
- After that, you now choose your language, time, and keyboard input method.
- After that, you click on Install.
- Since you do not have a product key, click the “I do not have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 version you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 installation.
- Click Next and your windows will start to install.
- In this way, you can download Windows 11.
I hope you guys liked my post. I have expressed in my own words, that today many people search on Google how to download Windows 11 ISO File in Windows 11, so we have tried to understand you properly in this post.
In this way, you can download Windows 11 ISO File. By following the above steps, you will be able to use our post to download Windows 11 ISO file, if you do so then you will not have to use any other post. We hope this article helped you to download Windows 11 ISO file.
Please provide your email id in the comment section, if you liked this article then share it with your family and friends so that we can also get support
thank you very much