Setup Remote Desktop Windows 11: If you don’t know what Remote Desktop is. This is a remote desktop with a windows feature. This Remote Desktop allows you to connect to a computer from anywhere in the world. You can use this capability to access the computer remotely while it is on.
Remote Desktop Access was available in Windows 10, and Windows 11 was released a few days ago, now many people are wondering whether they will be able to use it or not. You don’t have to worry about a Remote Desktop at all. Because friends, even in Windows 11, you can use Remote Desktop very easily.
How To Setup Remote Desktop In Windows 11
A few days back Windows arrived and (Windows 11) is the new version of Windows, which is also the successor of Windows 10. This post will be very useful for you if you do not know how to set up and use Remote Desktop in Windows 11.
Enable Remote Desktop In Windows 11
If you can enable Remote Desktop in Windows 11 very easily. If you don’t know how to enable Remote Desktop, follow the steps below. What can be done? You just have to follow the steps given below.
- First, you open your PC’s Settings from your Start menu or press the Windows + I key combo to open Settings. You will then go to the System tab in Settings. If you don’t have it in the System tab, open it from the left sidebar
- You are then now in the System tab and then click on Remote Desktop to open it.
- This will open Remote Desktop in Settings. Here, make sure that the Remote Desktop toggle is turned on. If it is not turned on, enable it to start Remote Desktop.
- You will then need to confirm the prompt to be able to use Remote Desktop.
- After all this, you will see the name of your PC using which you can connect your PC to another PC.
- Then you need to add users to Remote Desktop Users. To do this, click Remote Desktop Usage, and then in the next window that pops up, click Add.
- From here you can add any user and then click on OK. By doing this you will be able to use Remote Desktop in Windows 11.
- By following all these steps, you can use Remote Desktop in Windows 11 very easily, if you do not follow any of these steps, then you will never be able to use Remote Desktop in Windows 11, that’s why It is very important to follow all these steps.
I hope you guys liked my post which I have expressed in words, today many people search on google how to enable remote desktop in windows 11 then we have told you step by step in this post.
This is how you can enable Remote Desktop in Windows 11. By following the above steps, you will be able to use the Remote Desktop Connection app on Windows 11, and you will not have to use any third-party app to do so. We hope this article helped you set up Remote Desktop in Windows 11.
Please provide your email id in the comment section, if you liked this article then share it with your family and friends so that we can also get support.