You must know how to change your Netflix passwords because it can be very useful for you. Perhaps you’ve been worried for a long time that your account details might have been leaked in a data breach. Or have you ever shared your password with your friends when 19 family members before Due to this, you have been out of a Netflix subscription? You should recover your password.
If you have forgotten your Netflix password at the present time. In this condition, you need to reset your Netflix password and create a new password. So that you can easily access your streaming account.
Luckily, it’s very easy to change your Netflix password with ease in both your desktop browser and the Netflix mobile app. Then your Netflix account password can be updated on other devices with ease. Like you can easily replace Smart TV or Streaming stick.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for you to change the Netflix password and completely protect your online account against unwanted viewers. If there is an unknown person on your Netflix account who has been associated with your account for a long time. You can keep this type of person away from your account by changing your Netflix password.
How to change your Netflix password on a desktop
1. First of all, you have to open the browser on your desktop and you have to go to the Netflix website (opens at night time). Now you have to tap on the red button in the top right corner. Now sign up for your Netflix account.
2. Now you have to choose your profile. Will take you to the Netflix home page. Now your mouse to tap on your profile image in the top corner. And you click your Netflix account.
3. Now you need to tap on “Change Password” in the Subscriptions & Billing section.
4. Now you need to enter your existing Netflix password. You will then need to enter the new password that you want to use for a longer period of time. You will need to enter the new password again to confirm the new password.
5. Now you need to make sure the check box “Require all devices to sign in again with new password” is selected. This will force you to sign up with a new password from the one your family is currently signing in to your Netflix account. (that your family doesn’t know)
6. If you want to confirm your password change then for that you have to click on the correct Save button. And you go back to your Netflix account page.
How to change your Netflix password on mobile
1. If you use an iOS or Android device. You want to change the Netflix password on your device. For that, you have to open the Netflix app on your device.
2. Now you need to log in to your Netflix account. And you have to select your profile.
On your device, in the top right corner of your screen, you have to tap your profile picture and you have to select your Netflix account.
3. Now on your Android mobile or iPad, tap More at the bottom of the screen. And you have to choose a Netflix account. Now the Netflix website will open in your default mobile browser.
There you have to tap on “Change Password”. Now enter your current and newly created password.
4. As you have been told above. That “all devices need to sign in again with a new password” you check the box again.
5. Tap on Save to confirm the new password. This is how your Netflix password will be changed. Now your Netflix account will be updated automatically across devices.
How to reset your Netflix password
1. If you have forgotten your Netflix password. But you want to recover your Netflix account. So you will have to reset your Netflix password for this.
If you want to reset your Netflix password, you’ll need to click “Help.” And now you have to tap on the Login Sign In button at the bottom.
2. Now you have to choose your email. You must enter your email address correctly and click or tap the Email me button.
You will now receive a message from Netflix instructing you to reset your password. You will then have to choose a new one to access your password.
3. You have to choose Text Message (SMS) as an alternative. Now you have to enter your phone number. You have to click on the text me button to get directions to your phone number.
4. If you have changed your email or mobile number used to sign up with Netflix. Then you have to click on “I can’t remember my email address or phone number”.
After this Netflix will try to ask you for your name and credit or debit card so that you can reset your password easily.